As we roll into spring, we’re naturally going to want to spend more time outdoors.
A great way to take advantage of the warm, blue skies is to extend your home to your patio and create an outdoor living room. Here are a few outdoor living room essentials to get you started:
- A grill – for me, the grill is at the top of the list. I cook my meat, vegetables and even toast marsmallows with my daughter. Food is priority
- Furniture – now that my food’s cooked, I’d like a place to enjoy it. When choosing your outdoor furniture, you’re going to be faced with a myriad of options – material, style, cost, size, comfort, etc. Make a plan, and choose furniture that fits your personality and your budget.
- Rug-ged – lay down an outdoor rug to help define your outdoor living space and tie your furniture together. You’ll also be able to add some color and texture the otherwise flat gray concrete patio.
- Lighting – when the sun goes down, use lighting to create the perfect evening oasis. You’ll find youself spending less time watching primetime sitcoms and more gazing up at the stars.
- Firepit – there’s something mesmerizing about fire. It intrigues, calms, inspires deep thought – and makes for a better marshmallow roaster than a grill. Pick up a firepit from Lowes to add a final touch to your outdoor living spaces.
These are just a few ways to take advantage of the living spaces outside your home. Use your imaginagion and creativity well, and your outdoor living room may become your favorite room “in the house.” And don’t forget – EasyTurf, the authority in artificial grass, compliments your outdoor living spaces perfectly. Check out Easyturf for the latest!