The Orange County Animal Care center takes in 30,000 dogs, cats, bunnies, and other pets in Orange County every year! That’s a lot of furry creatures.
That many cute, cuddly creatures creates a lot of wear and tear – not to mention pet waste. In late 2012, the shelter installed EasyTurf to handle the workload. The staff and “residents” are loving their new yard.
OCAC and a growing number of animal shelters are installing EasyTurf for the same reasons:
- Urine drains right through and doesn’t leave an odor or yellow stain
- Waste won’t discolor or damage Easyturf like it does natural grass
- EasyTurf neutralizes urine burn and dead spots
- EasyTurf’s unmatched durability stands up to the rugged wear and tear
- Stops dogs from digging holes
- EasyTurf eliminates muddy paws and dirty pets
- Saves time and money by eliminating maintenance, watering and fertilizing