If you are looking for the best synthetic turf putting green, or top-notch artificial turf for driving ranges, EasyTurf is your answer.
The list of EasyTurf for driving ranges is long, but here’s a few:
• No down time to driving range facilities during inclimate weather
• Indoor commercial golf, driving range and putting green applications allow for year-round play in cold climates
• Low maintenance landscape solution for driving ranges, putting courses and golf industry businesses
• Artificial grass for golf and putting greens that can be applied over virtually any existing hardscape surface
• Eliminates mud and grass stains caused by organic commercial golf and putting green surfaces
• No fertilizers and pesticides needed for this driving range, tee line and golf industry golf surface
• Hypoallergenic and inherently antimicrobial driving range, tee line, golf and putting green surface
• Most durable driving range, tee line golf and putting green artificial grass surface
• Dramatically improves driving range and commercial golf industry water conservation
• No artificial grass deodorizers or additives needed
As the world’s largest synthetic turf company, FieldTurf is the stage for competition in many major stadiums around the world. The superior synthetic grass the World Champion Green Bay Packers installed in Lambeau Field is also installed on small-town, high school fields. 21 of 32 NFL teams have chosen FieldTurf for their playing or practice fields, and more than 4,000 high schools and municipalities switched to FieldTurf for their football or multiuse-fields.
EasyTurf, a FieldTurf Company, brings that “big-field” professional sports playing surface to smaller, multi-use athletic fields around North America. For the latest in synthetic green and artificial turf putting green news, visit www.easyturf.com.