From home putting greens to turf soccer fields, EasyTurf is the ideal playing surface for your sport –
Well, except for bowling or hockey.
Seriously, though, EasyTurf provides a consistent, safe playing surface for athletes of every sport. Twenty-two of 32 NFL teaems play and or practice on our turf. The same high-quality turf is used when we install bocce ball courts and horse shoe pits. Our EasyTurf putting green designers work to provide an unparalleled authenticity in both surface quality and aesthetics. When you look at the benefits of our synthetic turf over grass, it’s easy to see why more and more athletic programs from the NFL down to Pop Warner are using synthetic turf. Here’s just a few:
• Maximizes multi-use athletic field playing time
• Provides a consistent artificial turf surface for superior all-around multi-use athletic field performance
• Minimizes abrasions, neural and joint injuries on multi-use athletic fields
• Contributes to less time lost to injury compared to natural grass
• Increases potential revenue generation from multi-use athletic fields
• Offers the most proven, durable and safest multi-use athletic field product in the industry
I’m a purist in many senses. It took some time for me to embrace the idea of synthetic grass for sports fields. Now, though, I can see that the benefits really do outweigh the “fresh cut grass” smell and my stubborn traditionalism.
For more information on the industry leading synthetic grass, visit www.easyturf.com.