We’ve set up our booth here with hundreds of other landscape professionals, because we want to show you the EasyTurf difference. So many people have misconceptions about synthetic turf – but here at our booth, you can see and feel for yourself, just how real EasyTurf is. We have made significant advnaces in turf development, and many customers have a hard time telling the difference between our grass and real grass. The big differnce, though, between our turf and real grass, isn’t something you can see – the biggest difference is in the maintenance – EasyTurf requires none, but if you want a perfectly manicured sod lawn, you’re going to spend a lot of time and money seeding, fertilizing, mowing, trimming, weeding and watering – watering! EasyTurf will cut down your watering costs alone by up to 70 percent.
“There’s a growing interest in synthetic grass and home putting greens,” said Jackie Luper, our EasyTurf VP, Marketing. “People are beginning to understand the positive impact installing artificial grass can have on the environment, as well as saving them time and money that would be otherwise spent on a real grass lawn.”
That’s a big reason we are here at the Expo – to educate consumers on a product that is not only good for them, but for the environment as well. If you’re a pet owner, there’s more incentive to consider EasyTurf. EasyTurf for Pets:
• Drains clean: It requires no chemicals for dog urine odor found in another artificial grass or natural grass
• 100% permeable backing makes dog urine clean up a snap
• Most Realistic artificial grass for dogs
• Unique multi-color blades match the look of real grass
• Best Draining artificial dog grass – Drains better and cleaner than real grass
• Inherently antimicrobial and hypoallergenic dog grass surface
• Safe and non-toxic dog grass infill
• Artificial dog grass helps keep pets clean
• Artificial dog grass that is fertilizer and pesticide free
Cesar Millan recently installed more than 10,000 square feet of our grass at his Dog Pychology Center in Santa Clarita, Calif.
“Here at the Dog Psychology Center we have a lot of land to cover, so it’s important to me that our water conserving landscape is easy to care for, safe for our pack and has proper drainage. EasyTurf was the best choice for us and is the best choice for your pack,” Millan said.
So what are you waiting for? Get out of the heat and check out all the happenings here in the convention center. There’s food, fun, and of course, EasyTurf!