EasyTurf Grass Play Surface is Far Superior to a Rubber Playground Surface
Look no further than EasyTurf for playground surface ideas. An EasyTurf artificial grass playground surface is safer, cleaner and more comfortable than natural sod or a rubber playground grass surface. In addition, an EasyTurf artificial grass play area also greatly reduces threats from insects, unwanted pests and grass allergies. The superior synthetic grass installation is able to meet the ASTM 1292 fall height requirements for up to 9 ft. (14′ heights can be certified with additional ASTM testing) and meets ASTM 1951 ADA certification requirements. As far as residential backyard playground surface ideas go, an EasyTurf artificial grass play surface is extremely durable, yet non-abrasive, promoting longevity far superior to a rubber playground surface with a comfortable playground safety surface.
Artificial Grass Play Surface Benefits
- A play surface that eliminates mud and grass stains
- No fertilizers and pesticides needed for the non rubber playground grass surface
- Most durable playground safety surface available
- Forgiving, cushioned playground safety surface comforts falls
- No artificial grass deodorizers or additives needed
- Dramatically improves water conservation
Ultra-Realistic Play Surface
- A state-of-the-art grass play surface polymer formula creates realistic fiber movement
- Proprietary, precision manufacturing produces the softest playground safety surface and texture available
- A new matte artificial grass finish increases color brilliance
- 11 exterior and seven interior ridges combine for maximum playground surface safety resilience
- No Fading! With an industry leading ultraviolet inhibitor play surface technology
Play Hard, Fall Soft: Playground Surface Safety Innovation
- Backyard, residential artificial grass play surface
- Superior to a rubber surface playground for Municipal parks and playgrounds
- Superior to a rubber surface playground for childcare facilities
- Playground safety surface at private and public schools and universities
- Play surface at housing developments
Soft Fall Technology
IPEMA Certified, EasyTurf is able to meet the ASTM 1292 fall height requirements for up to 9 ft.(14′ heights can be certified with additional ASTM testing) and meets ASTM 1951 ADA certification requirements. This playground soft fall safety surface, including play pad, is extremely durable yet non-abrasive, promoting longevity with a comfortable play surface. (Comprised of pre-consumer recycled materials)
Artificial grass infill provides ballast, keeps the artificial grass blades upright and provides a soft synthetic grass surface under foot. EasyTurf synthetic grass offers two infill options: (A non-infill option is also available for select applications)
- FieldTurf’s patented crumb rubber and sand artificial grass infill provides a forgiving, and cushioned play surface.
- EasyFill, acrylic encapsulated sand, can be used as an alternative infill to crumb rubber and sand for a play surface.
- PDS drainage tiles: Enables installation of a playground safety surface over an existing concrete or asphalt surface and provides drainage not available with a rubber playground grass surface with a half inch lift to the turf virtually eliminating the chance of mold and mildew.
- Playground surface safety pad: A pre-consumer recycled, environmentally friendly, shock absorbing, play surface pad providing drainage when used beneath synthetic grass systems.
MaxxFlow: Proprietary Drainage Technology
This proprietary artificial grass backing, exclusive to EasyTurf and FieldTurf products provides a built in artificial grass weed barrier with unmatched synthetic grass drainage capacity. Consequently, liquids flow through this integrated MaxxFlow backing at rates ten times higher than other artificial turf backings.
- Drains faster and cleaner than real grass 100% drainage with zero absorption
100% permeable artificial grass backing that eliminates the need for deodorizers and ammonia absorbing additives
- Increased play surface playing time by quickly draining precipitation away