Artificial Grass Applications: Swimming Pool Landscaping
Swimming Pool Landscaping Ideas with Artificial Grass
Privacy, safety, beauty and convenience are some of the considerations to keep in mind with swimming pool landscaping.
Plants provide beauty and privacy around a swimming pool. Landscaping transforms the backyard into a modern oasis that can be enjoyed for years to come by friends and family. For that reason, artificial grass is also quickly becoming an integral part of swimming pool landscapes. Furthermore, the superior drainage capabilities of EasyTurf artificial grass makes it the best choice for swimming pool landscaping.
A good companion to EasyTurf artificial grass surface is a broadleaf evergreen such as holly. If possible, avoid fruit trees for swimming pool landscaping: they drop fruit leaves and create mess. Fruit trees also often attract honey bees and other insects. Flowers may seem like a beautiful accompaniment to artificial grass for swimming pool landscape, but they can also attract bees and some have tenacious root systems.
In addition, patios and pool decks covered with artificial grass provide a beautiful landscape around inground swimming pools and add an extra layer of safety. The sand infill assures a slip-resistant poolside surface to land on and the superior 100% permeable artificial grass backing drains fast and clean.
- Easy installation: Installs directly over any poolside hardscape surface or flooring without nails or glue to create a soft, poolside landscape artificial turf grass solution.
- Safety: A cushioned surface and gritty sand infill make for a slip-resistant poolside surface.
- Durability: Artificial grass landscaping around pools is designed to last 15-20 years.
- Swimming Pool Landscaping
- Landscaping Around Swimming Pools
- Replacement for Pool Decks
- Artificial Grass Replacement for Concrete Pool Patio
- Artificial Grass Replacement for Brick Pool Patio
MaxxFlow: Proprietary Drainage Technology
This proprietary backing exclusive to EasyTurf provides unmatched drainage capacity. Liquids flow through EasyTurf’s integrated MaxxFlow backing at rates ten times higher than other turf backings.
- 100% drainage with zero absorption
- 100% permeable backing eliminates the need for deodorizers and ammonia absorbing additives
PDS drainage tiles: Enables artificial grass swimming pool landscape installation over an existing concrete, asphalt or other hard swimming pool patio or deck surfaces. A half inch lift provides needed drainage and ventilation between the new swimming pool landscape and underlying surface.
Lastly, infill provides the artificial grass landscaping around a swimming pool with ballast, keeps the blades upright and provides a soft landscaping around the swimming pool surface under foot. As a San Diego artificial turf company, EasyTurf offers multiple poolside landscaping options:
- A patented crumb rubber and sand infill process provides a soft, natural landscaping feel under foot.
- EasyFill, acrylic encapsulated sand, can be used as an alternative artificial grass infill for poolside landscaping (low weight perfect for indoor, high-rise-installations) to crumb rubber and sand.
- FlameGaurd Infill: Ideal for indoor use these patent-pending pellets quickly extinguish flame spread and can be produced using 100% recycled turf, meeting the most strict fire safety requirements.
- Fiber: Without the use of heavy metals FieldTurf, EasyTurf’s parent company and the world innovator in artificial grass surfacing, has applied a proprietary formula to create a flame-retardant fiber that exceeds any flame test or building code.
All in all, swimming pool landscaping is a great way to beautify your yard. So don’t hesitate to call EasyTurf today!