Artificial Turf for Lawn Bowling and Bocce Ball Courts
The Best Lawn Bowling & Bocce Ball Court Surface is Artificial Grass
A quality playing surface is the most important element in lawn bowling and bocce ball. Artificial grass offers the perfect solution to a sought after court surface.
EasyTurf has the best drainage, a geat year-round manicured look, and the feel of a professional court. In addition to look and feel, EasyTurf provides a lawn bowling and bocce ball court surface that plays fast, has minimal bounce, and is easy to maintain.
Each lawn bowling and bocce ball court artificial turf traditionally has a unique landscape design and construction when compared to another. Artificial grass is increasingly becoming the sought after choice for lawn bowling and grass bocce ball court surfacing because of its durability, look and feel, play-ability, and low maintenance benefits.
As the sport increases, lawn bowling and bocce ball courts with artificial turf are becoming commonplace and commercial landscape design professionals as well as home owners are seeking qualified professionals to work with as the demand increases.
- Omni-Directional Lawn Bowling and Bocce Ball Court Playability
- All Season Lawn Bowling and Bocce Ball Court Play – Outdoors
- Most Durable Lawn Bowling and Bocce Ball Courts
- Provides Ideal Lawn Bowling and Bocce Ball Court Field Speed and Pace
- Most Accurate, Consistent Lawn Bowling and Bocce Ball Court Surface
- Low-Maintenance Lawn Bowling and Bocce Ball Court
- Best Lawn Bowling and Bocce Ball Court Surface
- Outdoor Bocce Ball Courts
- Indoor Bocce Ball Courts
- Backyard Bocce Ball Courts
- Bocce Ball Courts for Municipalities
- Commercial Bocce Ball Courts
- Indoor Lawn Bowling Surface
- Backyard Lawn Bowling Surface
- Lawn Bowling Surface for Municipalities
- Commercial Lawn Bowling Surface
Bocce Ball Court Drainage Option:
Bocce ball court PDS drainage tiles: Enables lawn bowling and bocce ball court installation over an existing concrete, asphalt or other hard lawn bowling or bocce ball court surface. A half inch lift provides needed drainage and ventilation between the new lawn bowling or bocce ball court and underlying surface.
Infill provides the lawn bowling or bocce ball court surface with ballast, keeps the blades upright. EasyTurf offers multiple lawn bowling and bocce court infill options:
- A patented crumb rubber and sand infill process provides a soft, natural court surface feel under foot
- EasyFill, acrylic encapsulated sand, can be used as an alternative surface infill (low weight, perfect for indoor, high-rise-installations) to crumb rubber and sand
- FlameGaurd Infill: Ideal for indoor use these patent-pending pellets quickly extinguish flame spread and can be produced using 100% recycled turf, meeting the most strict fire safety requirements
- Fiber: Without the use of heavy metals FieldTurf, EasyTurf’s parent company and the world innovator in artificial grass surfacing, has applied a proprietary formula to create a flame-retardant fiber that exceeds any flame test or building code