Artificial Turf for Tee Lines and Driving Ranges
EasyTurf, a FieldTurf company, is the leader in artificial grass surfacing for driving ranges, tee lines and other commercial golf industry applications.
EasyTurf: An Easy Driving Range and Commercial Golf Industry Planning Decision
- May help obtain LEED points for your golf landscaping design project
- Low and indoor golf infill options available
- Multiple golf industry design applications, including tee lines, driving ranges and putting greens
- Fastest installing commercial-grade synthetic driving range and tee line golf turf
- 100% recyclable commercial-grade artificial driving range and tee line golf turf
Synthetic Grass For Driving Range, Tee Lines and Professional Golf Industry Surfacing
Revolutionary Artificial Grass for Driving Range, Tee Lines and Professional Golf Industry Surfacing Applications from the Recognized Leader
It’s no surprise industry giant EasyTurf, the landscape arm of FieldTurf, has launched the latest innovation in tee line turf, driving range turf and other artificial turf for the commercial golf industry. EasyTurf artificial grass for commercial golf industry applications, including putting green design, can use the FieldTurf Revolution Blade Technology, which takes realism to the next level. As an indoor golf artificial turf, this superior commercial-grade landscaping fiber uses a state of the art polymer process that closely replicates the look and feel of natural sod. The supple softness of the artificial grass fibers is made possible by 11 exterior and seven interior ridges crossing the width of the synthetic grass blade allowing the fibers to flex, twist, and rebound like natural grass blades.
- LEED Credit Qualified commercial golf and putting green surfacing
- 100% Recyclable driving range, tee line golf and putting green surfacing
- Indoor driving range, tee line, golf and putting green applications
- Rooftop driving range, tee line and golf industry applications
- Only non pro-rated warranty in the artificial grass industry
Driving ranges and golf industry businesses looking for golf surfacing can trust EasyTurf as the industry leader in artificial grass surfacing. From tee lines to practice facilities, EasyTurf offers a complete artificial golf grass surface and commercial practice putting greens and driving range solution.
- No down time to driving range facilities during inclimate weather
- Indoor commercial golf, driving range and putting green applications allow for year-round play in cold climates
- Low maintenance landscape solution for driving ranges, putting courses and golf industry businesses
- Artificial grass for golf and putting greens that can be applied over virtually any existing hardscape surface
- Eliminates mud and grass stains caused by organic commercial golf and putting green surfaces
- No fertilizers and pesticides needed for this driving range, tee line and golf industry golf surface
- Most durable driving range, tee line golf and putting green artificial grass surface
- Dramatically improves driving range and commercial golf industry water conservation
- No artificial grass deodorizers or additives needed
- Municipal parks and commercial driving range, golf and putting green surfacing
- Private and public school and university driving range, tee line, golf and putting green surfacing
- Resort golf, driving range, tee line, and putting green surfacing
- Hotel driving range, tee line, golf and putting green surfacing
- Putting Courses driving range, golf and putting green artificial grass surfacing
- Par-3 or 3 Par, Par three driving range, tee line, golf and putting green artificial grass surfacing
- EasyTurf artificial grass for golf uses professional strength 400 denier flags
Infill provides the synthetic grass with ballast, keeps the blades upright and provides a soft surface under foot. EasyTurf offers multiple driving range and tee line infill options:
- A patented crumb rubber and sand infill process provides a soft, natural feel under foot.
- EasyTurf golf artificial turf and tee turf can be infilled with just 30 grit sand
- EasyFill, acrylic encapsulated sand, can be used as an alternative driving range or tee line surface infill (low weight perfect for indoor, high-rise-installations) to crumb rubber and sand.
- FlameGaurd Infill: Ideal for indoor use these patent-pending pellets quickly extinguish flame spread and can be produced using 100% recycled artificial turf, meeting the most strict fire safety requirements.
- Fiber: Without the use of heavy metals FieldTurf, EasyTurf’s parent company and the world innovator in artificial grass surfacing, has applied a proprietary formula to create a flame-retardant fiber that exceeds any flame test or building code.
MaxxFlow: Proprietary Drainage Technology
This proprietary backing exclusive to EasyTurf provides unmatched drainage capacity. Liquids flow through EasyTurf’s integrated MaxxFlow backing at rates ten times higher than other turf backings making for easy clean up.
- 100% drainage with zero absorption
- 100% permeable backing eliminates the need for deodorizers and ammonia absorbing additives
PDS drainage tiles: Enables driving range and tee turf installation over an existing concrete, asphalt or other hard surfaces. A half inch lift provides needed drainage and ventilation between the driving range, golf surface or tee line and underlying surface.